In addition to corporate massage, improving what you eat is an important element of any stress management service. Our team is made up of trained nutritionists who can advise clients in Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire and all surrounding areas on wholesome dietary plans which are designed to maintain an overall healthy lifestyle.
Here is how we can check on your progress:
• Help to target allergies and prevent illnesses
• Monitor your calorie intake and fat content
• Regularly record weight and body measurements
Whether you work on your own or as part of a team, our stress management programmes encourage group exercise classes. This will help staff at offices in and around the Manchester area to collaborate more closely by motivating each other’s healthy progress. You can even combine exercise with corporate massage if you wish.
An office massage from a massage therapist will ease back pain and aching muscles after an invigorating workout and boost your productivity once you are back at work.
Here are the tell-tale signs to watch out for:
• Anxiety, paranoia and feelings of depression
• Easily irritated and unable to concentrate
• Reticent, antisocial or uninterested in your job
• Shoulder, back pain and tension in your muscles
• Headaches, stomach aches and digestion issues
• Fatigue and experiencing problems sleeping
We offer stress management programmes which are easy to follow. Each one is accessible from our range of mobile services, available in Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside and Yorkshire. To stimulate your mind and enhance your performance, we offer corporate massage from an expert massage therapist, alongside handy nutritional tips and exercise guides to boost energy in the workplace.
© 2016 Corporate Health Management